I’ve just pushed the latest version of WC Vendors to the wordpress.org repository. Along with bug fixes and a few new filters, there was a focus on adding some features to the commissions screen.
You can now export commissions to a CSV. The export button will export the current view. So if you have a filter applied, then that will be what is exported. The file name will include the commission status and the days date to make it easier to track your commissions. This will allow you to easily export your due commissions and pay them through 3rd party means. While we plan a PayPal integration replacement.
As you can see in the screen shot above you can now sort via links. There was also a bug in the filtering system that allowed to only filter by one of the options at a time. Now you can filter by data, status and vendor at the same time.
* Added: Export commissions via CSV
* Added: Commission Table Links #166
* Added: Apply to become a vendor on wp-login registration page #245
* Added: Apply filter to get_vendor_dues_from_order()
* Fixed: wp-admin Commissions Page sorted by status & vendor #374
* Fixed: Commission filters loading too early so they cannot be applied.
* Fixed: WooCommerce Reports are showing 2X accurate sales #388
* Fixed: Shortcodes do not work for products assigned to vendor by admin #385
* Fixed: Text domain in read me for glotpress translations
* Fixed: “sold by” is showing in several areas despite deselected admin setting #386