After what seemed like an eternity of debugging I’m happy to announce that WC Vendors 2.0.5 is out. This addresses the Update dialog not going away bug as well as a few other issues related to filtering customer details to vendors.
There are some new email templates to allow the customer address information to be filtered correctly. Read the full change log below.
The update should show up in your Plugins page shortly. Be sure to run your backups and test this on your staging servers!
- Updated: Legacy WooCommerce calls
- Updated: Changed how options are retrieved from the database
- Fixed: Customer details not filtered on WP Admin orders screen #413
- Fixed: Customer details not filtered on emails #411
- Fixed: Totals display in vendor order notification emails
- Fixed: Duplicate new product admin notification emails
- Fixed: New product admin notification email trigger not working
- Fixed: Username placeholder in vendor application email
- Fixed: Vendor Sold By name is not appearing on customer order #412
- Fixed: Update dialog is stuck #409
- Fixed: Order capabilities not working #410
- Fixed: Incorrect label in emails