WC Vendors Pro v1.5.2 has been released and coming with this update is a bunch of fixes, some updates and a few new features. Introducing a new setup wizard, some pesky bug fixes and more.
This update introduces a couple of new features with the first being a new setup wizard for new installs. This is to bring Pro inline with the free setup wizard. When installing a new version of Pro you will get a prompt to run the setup wizard. You will then have the opportunity to configure various pro settings to assist in configuring your marketplace.
Extended Shipping details
There has been a request to include the extra shipping information on the single product page such as free shipping and maximum shipping information. Well this information is now shown on the single product screen. This looks like the following and can be updated or changed in via the shipping-panel.php template.
Version 1.5.2 – 28th May 2018
- Added: Extended shipping details to single product prage #592
- Added: Setup Wizard
- Added: New admin notices system
- Updated: New plugin installer
- Updated: WooCommerce tested version
- Fixed: Product handling fee validation problem
- Fixed: SKU display on product form
- Fixed: Download Expiry and limit saving incorrectly #710
- Fixed: Specify category ID needed for Hide Categories product form option #709
- Fixed: Free store headers showing #708
- Fixed: Update notice
- Fixed: Commission option reference
- Fixed: Vendor Ratings link shortcode
- Fixed: Default settings
- Fixed: Incorrect settings check
- Fixed: Incorrect link to settings page on woo commerce status #707
- Fixed: Product type selector issues #706
- Fixed: Error with blank product page when selecting Add Product #705
- Fixed: Vendor Tools not displaying on single product page #704
- Fixed: Unable to add attributes in product form #702
- Fixed: Product type selector triggers JS error #703
- Fixed: Unable to submit form for terms and conditions conditional
- Fixed: All vendors must be manually approved
This update should show up in your plugins updates however if it doesn’t you can download it from your my-account/downloads page.
If you have any questions or issues be sure to send in a ticket.