It’s Monday and the next release of WC Vendors is out! There are a few bug fixes and a couple of new additions.
Whats new ?
The biggest addition to this release is the commissions total export now includes the paypal and bank details for the vendors. This was added to make manual payments of your vendors easier.
You can access this new feature from the WC Vendors > Commissions screen.
This will provide a CSV that will have the following details in it. These fields can be filtered if you require it.
Along with this addition, the updater system was modified to address the update notice bugs that have been present since v2.0.0 was released. Hopefully this is all fixed now!
- Added: Payment details to totals CSV export #414
- Added: New background updater
- Added: New reference to the GDPR for users in the read me
- Updated: Invalid text domain in WooCommerce registration errors
- Updated: Only show major update warning for WC Vendors below 2.0.0
- Fixed: Payment message output
- Fixed: PayPal cron schedules not working #416
- Fixed: Incorrect page name
- Fixed: Incorrect default settings in setup wizard
- Fixed: Call correct background updater
- Fixed: Reference to documentation
- Fixed: Increased input width for commission input in settings
The update will show up in your plugins updates within the next 24 hours from WordPress.org
If you have any issues or questions be sure to post them to our support forums on wordpress.org