WC Vendors Pro v1.5.3 has been released. This release addresses several issues that have plagued a few of our customers. Most notably the blank product edit screen. This is a bug fix only release. I will also be switching pro to two week release cycle the same as free. This will ensure ample time for updates and testing.
Version 1.5.3 – 11th June 2018
- Added: Update fix for add product blank page
- Fixed: Hiding bank fields creates undefined index warnings on save for vendor settings #726
- Fixed: Undefined index on permalinks page when using custom pages
- Fixed: Required fields on signup page are not functioning #721
- Fixed: removed setting for option that doesn’t exist
- Fixed: Allow wp editor in store description and seller info
- Fixed: Vendor Specific commission not working #714
- Fixed: Disable free vendor commission input when pro is enabled
- Fixed: Allow markup in form fields
- Fixed: Attributes tab still shows when disabled #718
- Fixed: Update notice stuck #717
- Fixed: Wording on updating message
- Fixed: Translation strings
- Fixed: Dashboard nav shortcode style issues #720
- Fixed: Page save error on setup wizard
This update should show up in your plugins updates however if it doesn’t you can download it from your my-account/downloads page.
If you have any questions or issues be sure to send in a ticket.