It’s been just under a month since WC Vendors 2.0.0 was released. In that time there has been six releases and today marks the 7th. I am slowing down releases to every second Monday to increase our time for testing and to ensure we’re catching any issues.
Whats New ?
In this release we’ve added a new feature on the my-account screen. This is a new option and location for your potential vendors to be able to apply to become a vendor.
Users will now see the following option :
- Added: Become a vendor link to WooCommerce My Account page
- Fixed: Fatal Error WP Admin vendor orders #422
- Fixed: Only run vendor dashboard class on the front end
- Fixed: Admin dashboard error
- Fixed: fatal error get_id on integer
- Fixed: Hide signup form if current user is already a vendor
- Fixed: Tags stripped from wysiwyg settings #419
- Fixed: Spelling mistake across the code base
- Updated: language files
- Updated: Wording for settings
The update will show up in your plugins updates within the next 24 hours from WordPress.org
If you have any issues or questions be sure to post them to our support forums on wordpress.org