Today we announced the renaming of the plugin to make it easier for potential users to find our products. We have added Marketplace to the name to make searching for marketplace products easier! Today also marks the release of version 2.0.10 for WC Vendors Marketplace.
This release is a bug fix release that addresses several issues plaguing some of our users. In an effort to reduce the memory from the plugin we implemented some changes in how the plugin loads itself. This in turn caused some issues with parts of the plugin not loading when it needed to.
The biggest issue for this release was Vendor emails were not sending and a few errors being displayed when they shouldn’t. These have been addressed and now fixed.
- Fixed: Commission by Product report is not functioning & shows errors #456
- Fixed: Disable upgrade notice if pro already active
- Fixed: Added check in case user incorrectly sets orders page
- Fixed: Vendor emails not firing #450
- Fixed: Included translations no longer work #455
- Fixed: Parameter 2 to be array in class-admin-users.php on line 174 #454
- Fixed: my-account “become a vendor” tab is leading to a 404 #447
- Fixed: Pending vendors no longer see the Vendor Application Form #448
The update will show up in your plugins updates within the next 24 hours from WordPress.org
If you have any issues or questions be sure to post them to our support forums on wordpress.org