WC Vendors Pro v1.5.4 is now available for download and update. This release addresses a few outstanding issues we’ve had as well as introduces a few new features including new widgets and support for multiple dashboards.
Whats New ?
New Vendor Widgets
This release introduces three new widgets for vendor store pages. This widgets will only work on Vendor Store and Vendor Single product pages.
Vendor Store Short description
This widget will display the vendor short description so that you can provide a bit more context to the Vendor Store pages.
Contact Store Widget
This widget can output the contact details for the store including
- Store Name
- Phone Number
- Email Addres
- Email Contact Form
The email form provides a simple contact form so that customers can email a message to the vendors. This includes its own template that can be customised like any other WooCommerce Email can.
Store Address and Map
If the store has a physical address you can now include their address and an embedded google map to the location. You will need to get a google Maps API key for this to work, however once you have this key the map will render.
Multiple Dashboard Pages
You can now have multiple WC Vendors Pro Dashboard pages. This means that if you have a translation plugin that uses separate pages, such as WPML you can now set up your pages. You will just need to define those pages in the WC Vendors > Display settings. On your settings page you will now have the option to select multiple pages. Any page that has the WC Vendors Pro dashboard shortcode on it will now load all the styles, and end points correctly.
Please Note: You will need to be running WC Vendors Marketplace v2.0.8 and above for the multiple dashboard page to function.
Please see the changelog for a full list of updates and changes.
- Added: Vendor store short description widget
- Added: Vendor contact form widget
- Added: Vendor store address and map widget
- Added: Option for coupons to redirect after save/edit #634
- Added: Custom google maps field
- Added: Strip tags from custom fields unless options allow tags #738
- Added: Override Become a Vendor to redirect to Pro dashboard on click
- Added: Support Multiple dashboard pages #475
- Fixed: Update email trigger in save pending vendors (#750)
- Fixed: Two edits in edit url (#749)
- Fixed: Download limit and expiry issue #729
- Fixed: Custom Attributes created by Admin & added to Variation do not transfer to Vendor form #724
- Fixed: International flat rate shipping setting can’t use decimals #746
- Fixed: Limit the table rate country drop down to the woocommerce ship to option #675
- Fixed: Simple form won’t submit if attributes required on product form #734
- Fixed: Updated settings filtering with built in function
- Fixed: Allow vendors to add attribute terms #735
- Fixed: Product form wasn’t submitting
- Fixed: Tracking number date picker not functioning
- Fixed: Dashboard page id references
- Fixed: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in wc-vendors-pro/public/class-wcvendors-pro-dashboard.php on line 545 #732
This update should show up in your plugins updates however if it doesn’t you can download it from your my-account/downloads page.
If you have any questions or issues be sure to send in a ticket.