We are pleased to announce the release of the next WooCommerce bookings integration update. This addresses a long standing issue we’ve had with some installs and the Persons type failing to save or display correctly. We have also added a new booking cancellation email sent out to vendors as well as adding some user interface changes and costs now have an equals option.
- Added: Booking Cancelled Email – Vendor #39
- Added: Costs doesn’t have equals #35
- Added: Update person title for person before saving
- Updated: Required notices #33
- Fixed: Duplicate cancellation emails to vendors
- Fixed: Email notification sent to the wrong user
- Fixed: Add person types not working correctly
- Fixed: No Numeric error #36
- Fixed: Booking Status updates required #34
- Fixed: Field type
This update should show up in your plugins updates however if it doesn’t you can download it from your my-account/downloads page.
If you have any questions or issues be sure to send in a ticket.