Today we announce the release of WC Vendors Marketplace 2.1.1.
We’ve enhanced the Commissions totals export so that it will now use the filters that you have set so that you can filter which totals you export. The majority of this release has been more bug fixes and adjustments that addresses several issues for some of our users. The various fixes address our new vendor term label, incorrect capabilities set on initial setup and a few other issues.
- Added: Export Commission Order ID #460
- Added: Export Commission Totals use filters #459
- Added: Remove Ability to Register from the WP Login screen. #489
- Fixed: Invalid variable reference
- Fixed: Uninstall loading order to ensure table still exists when getting settings fields
- Fixed: Incorrect capabilities set on initial install and via setup wizard
- Fixed: Handle PayPal Adaptive Payments IPN status inconsistencies (#495)
- Fixed: No terms and conditions warning (#494)
- Fixed: Replace vendor with function call (#493)
- Fixed: Update methods in the wrong location
- Fixed: Line item id’s incorrectly set
The update will show up in your plugins updates within the next 24 hours from WordPress.org
If you have any issues or questions be sure to post them to our support forums on wordpress.org