Today we announce the release of WC Vendors Marketplace 2.1.2.
This release focused on fixing a few ongoing issues some of our users have had and some extensive testing with WordPress 5.0 and WooCommerce 3.5 that are due for release soon. We have also addressed an issue on the product edit page that some of our users were reporting on new installs that would output errors when vendors were adding products.
- Updated: Tested with WooCommerce 3.5.0
- Updated: Tested with WordPress 5.0.0
- Fixed: Error messages on product edit page
- Fixed: Reverse commissions if order is trashed
- Fixed: Added extra checks for vendor order method
- Fixed: Load user locale when loading text domain
- Fixed: Loopback request failure #453
The update will show up in your plugins updates within the next 24 hours from WordPress.org
If you have any issues or questions be sure to post them to our support forums on wordpress.org