We have recently released an update for WC Vendors Marketplace: v 2.1.3!
This release focused on fixing a few reported and discovered bugs, and also cleaning up some code to bring it up to the latest standard. In addition, we have created the ability for the single product page of a vendor to be treated as a vendor store page — this will allow for the specific vendor widgets that would appear on the vendor’s store page to also show on the vendor’s product page when a customer is viewing that product.
- Updated: Treat product as vendor page if product author is vendor (#505)
- Updated: WordPress Coding Standards and general code cleanup thanks to Robert Devore
- Fixed: Add email filters and action hooks to vendor notify order email
- Fixed: Calculate tax without order details by geolocating user
- Fixed: Setup wizard menu item is visible on the dashboard menu #507
- Fixed: Commissions are calculated on integers #499
The update will show up in your plugins updates within the next 24 hours from WordPress.org
If you have any issues or questions be sure to post them to our support forums on wordpress.org