We have released an update for WC Vendors Marketplace: v 2.1.7! This update addresses a few email issues and our update notice bug.
Sold by shortcode
We have had a few requests to provide a sold by shortcode that will allow you to put the shortcode in other parts of your theme on the single product page. The shortcode is called wcv_sold_by and can be added to any part of a single product page template. If the shortcode is used anywhere else, it will not work.
We have also tested the plugin with the recently released WooCommerce 3.5.7
We have address a couple of email issues we had where emails were not sending in some instances
- Fixed: Vendor application email firing when Pro is activated
- Fixed: Email details incorrect when Manually approved unchecked. #520
- Fixed: is_pending check when using multiple roles
- Fixed: Vendor Notify Approved / Denied not working #543
- Fixed: Commission notice when pro is active
- Fixed: Update notice not completing
* Added: sold_by shortcode #542 * Updated: Made approval link in admin product emails clickable * Updated: WooCommerce tested to * Updated: Email Admin notify template to include clickable link * Fixed: Vendor application email firing when Pro is activated * Fixed: Email details incorrect when Manually approved unchecked. #520 * Fixed: is_pending check when using multiple roles * Fixed: Vendor Notify Approved / Denied not working #543 * Fixed: Commission notice when pro is active * Fixed: Update notice not completing
The update will show up in your plugins updates within the next 24 hours from WordPress.org
If you have any issues or questions be sure to post them to our support forums on wordpress.org