WC Vendors Pro v1.6.2 is now available for download. This release addresses some new bugs introduced in v1.6.1 when we updated our main select code. This resulted in drop down options and tags failing to work as expected. This has now been resolved.
Whats New ?
We’ve worked quickly to address a few issues that arose in the release of v1.6.1 as well as add a few features requested.
We have added a new display option so that you can have a vertical dashboard menu. This will provide more space if you have multiple 3rd party extensions active on the front end. To enable the new menu style, go to WC Vendors > Settings > Display > Advanced and select Vertical menu.
Product Table updated
We have added the product type to the products table to make it easier to know what kind of products you have in your list view.
Log out menu item
We have added an option for you to add a logout item on the dashboard menu. This makes it easier for vendors to be able to log out of the system if your theme does not have a dedicated logout method. To enable this new menu item please go to WC Vendors > Settings > Display > Pro Dashboard – Show logout link
We have addressed a few issues in this update with the major issue related to our new select4 code that was introduced in our previous version. We have also address an issue with our custom product template system that allows you to create your own custom templates that are automatically added to the navigation system of the pro dashboard.
- Total sales numbers incorrect in store headers #979
- Country in store address in store header #980
- Vacation mode showing twice on single product page when header is enabled
- Format all commission values to float before calculations
- Social media icons widget #983
- Product templates not loading custom templates in admin #996
- Custom product template not applied to product #1001
- Overriding default templates creates second edit button #1002
- Error when descriptions set to required and wp_editor #971
- Select2 issues on attributes tab #985
- Tags aren’t saving #989
- Category walker no longer working #978
- Categories checklist validation scroll to #977
- Required category not highlighting red when validation fails #976
- Category not saving if single select used #975
- Dashboard styles not loading for storefront theme support
The following templates have been updated please make sure to check these changes as the store headers have had major changes.
The Changelog for v1.6.2
* Added: Option for logout link on dashboard navigation * Added: Product type to products table * Added: Filter to adjust opening times options for store settings * Added: Option to use vertical menu in vendor dashboard * Updated: Store notice styles the same as vacation notice * Updated: Tested to 3.5.7 of WooCommerce * Updated: Recheck and update all select2 fields #992 (#994) * Updated: styles on mobile * Updated: Adjusted layout widths on order table page * Updated: Fixed search form width * Updated: Version for templates being incorrect * Fixed: Total sales numbers incorrect in store headers #979 * Fixed: Country in store address in store header #980 * Fixed: Vacation mode showing twice on single product page when header is enabled * Fixed: Format all commission values to float before calculations * Fixed: Social media icons widget #983 * Fixed: Product templates not loading custom templates in admin #996 * Fixed: Custom product template not applied to product #1001 * Fixed: Overriding default templates creates second edit button #1002 * Fixed: Error when descriptions set to required and wp_editor #971 * Fixed: Select2 issues on attributes tab #985 * Fixed: Tags aren't saving #989 (#991) * Fixed: Category walker no longer working #978 * Fixed: Categories checklist validation scroll to #977 (#986) * Fixed: Required category not highlighting red when validation fails #976 (#984) * Fixed: Category not saving if single select used #975 (#982) * Fixed: Dashboard styles not loading for storefront theme support
This update should show up in your plugins updates however if it doesn’t you can download it from your my-account/downloads page.
License Expired ? – Get 20% off your renewal
If you have any questions or issues be sure to send in a ticket.