We’re happy to announce the release of WC Vendors Pro version v1.7.3. This release adds a couple of new features and addresses a few issues we discovered.
We have added a new confirmation to the mark shipped option on the order management screen. This adds a level of checking so that vendors can be sure that they are ready to mark the order shipped.
Reset Store banner
This is a feature we have had requested numerous times. We have added a new feature that allows you to reset the default store banner in the admin options back to the default.
CSS classes added
Previously if you wanted to target the actions before or after the product or coupon table it would apply to both. We have added new CSS classes to both the before and after actions allowing you to easily target the search and pagination for the tables.
There were quite a number of fixes this release focusing on performance, display and also shipping related fixes.
- Fixed Commission not using quantity #1211 (#1212)
- Performance issue on large stores #1147 (#1208)
- Namespace mobile CSS classes. #1201
- Google Maps US addresses not formatted correctly. #1198
- New shipping settings do not display on the shipping tab. #1193
- Undefined index on the product page for 3rd party integrations (#1205)
- Recalculate order status issue (#1196)
- Save commission type in the wizard. (#1197)
- Free shipping setting on the store, product and vendor level would not be applied (#1199)
- Description for company blog / URL
- Undefined index errors on shipping tabs
- Store Categories Widget generating the wrong URL from single product page #1179 (#1183)
- Link to correct doc article (#1185)
- Order Note capabilities. (#1182)
- Type error on Products list dashboard page. #1180 (#1181)
- Duplicated behaviour filter #1175 (#1176)
- Disabling Delete product capability doesn’t disable single product tools #1172 (#1173)
Version 1.7.3 - 6th February 2020 Added: Confirmation when mark order shipped (#1188) Added: target css classes for product and coupon tables (#1203) Added: Reset default store banner #1111 (#1189) Updated: Removed unused code that was moved to marketplace Updated: Check Sold Individually by default if required. (#1187) Update: Deprecate show_products and replace with has_products in vendor list shortcode (#1184) Updated: Updated actions in settings and signup forms (#1169) Fixed: Fixed Commission not using quantity #1211 (#1212) Fixed: Performance issue on large stores #1147 (#1208) Fixed: Namespace mobile CSS classes. #1201 Fixed: Google Maps US addresses not formatted correctly. #1198 Fixed: New shipping settings does not display on the shipping tab. #1193 Fixed: Undefined index on product page for 3rd party integrations (#1205) Fixed: Recalculate order status issue (#1196) Fixed: Save commission type in wizard. (#1197) Fixed: Free shipping setting on the store, product and vendor level would not be applied (#1199) Fixed: Description for company blog / url Fixed: Undefined index errors on shipping tabs Fixed: Store Categories Widget generating wrong URL from single product page #1179 (#1183) Fixed: Link to correct doc article (#1185) Fixed: Order Note capabilities. (#1182) Fixed: Type error on Products list dashboard page. #1180 (#1181) Fixed: Duplicated behavior filter #1175 (#1176) Fixed: Disabling Delete product capability doesn't disable single product tools #1172 (#1173)
License Expired? – Get 20% off your renewal
We appreciate you and your hard work, due to this we recently announced that we will be providing a 20% discount to any and all of our previous customers that have an expired license. To take advantage of this offer, all you have to do is use your expired license key as the coupon code and 20% will be reduced from your renewal price, this 20% off works for annual and even the lifetime license! This is not a limited time offer but an ongoing thank you to you, our customers.
This update should show up in your plugins updates however if it doesn’t you can download it from your my-account/downloads page.
If you have any questions or issues be sure to send in a ticket.