We are happy to announce the release of WC Vendors Pro v1.7.4. This release has focused on fixes and updating a few existing features. We have also added a couple of new features.
What’s New in WC Vendors Pro v1.7.4?
We have had category limits in our product forms for quite some time. A feature request we’ve had for about as long is now ready. You can now limit the tag count the vendors can use when creating a product. This can ensure that your vendors are not keyword stuffing their product listings and to also ensure that the products have only the required tags.
To use this new feature we have added an option on the product form settings page. WC Vendors > Settings > Forms > Product. Scroll down to the options at the bottom of the settings screen and add your tag limit here.
Use billing address for order exports
There are a lot of marketplaces that might not have their shipping address in the order. We have added an option that allows the order export to use the billing address when exporting. You can find this setting under WC Vendors > Settings > Capabilities > Orders – Orders Table
We have updated some of our existing features to further refine them. This includes how some actions fired, order exports and more.
- Tested to WooCommerce 4.0.1 and WordPress 5.4
- Moved actions to fix loading issues
- Added extra check-in dashboard asset loading
- Allow empty vacation message, use the default vacation message.
- Add address columns to vendor order export.
- Remove redundant shipping fields
There were quite a number of fixes this release focusing on performance, display and also shipping related fixes.
- Opening hour saving issue
- Vendor’s list actions outputting incorrectly.
- Delete icon on product gallery images missing when editing product
- Some strings are not translatable
- Move function out of filter.
- Error message that overlaps with label in media uploader
- Performance issue on main vendor dashboard
- vendor search query
- meta_query meta key search values
- PHP warning on setup wizard
- Display store url used in Facebook opengraph
- Product shipipng tab notices
- Product attribute terms custom ordering
Version 1.7.4 - 8th April 2020 Added: Tags limit for products #1050 (#1244) Added: CSS IDs to dashboard menu (#1232) Added: Option to use billing address if shipping address is empty. (#1218) Updated: Tested to WooCommerce 4.0.1 and WordPress 5.4 Updated: Moved actions to fix loading issues Updated: Added extra check in dashboard asset loading Updated: Allow empty vacation message, use default vacation message. (#1243) Updated: Add address columns to vendor order export. (#1240) Updated: Remove redundant shipping fields #1234 Fixed: Opening hour saving issue #946 (#1245) Fixed: Vendor's list actions outputting incorrectly. (#1250) Fixed: Delete icon on product gallery images missing when editing product (#1242) Fixed: Some strings are not translatable #1146 (#1241) Fixed: Move function out of filter. (#1249) Fixed: Error message that overlaps with label in media uploader (#1239) Fixed: Performance issue on main vendor dashboard #1229 (#1230) Fixed: vendor search query (#1236) Fixed: meta_query meta key search values Fixed: PHP warning on setup wizard Fixed: Display store url used in Facebook opengraph (#1219) Fixed: Product shipipng tab notices Fixed: Product attribute terms custom ordering (#1216)
This update should show up in your plugins updates however if it doesn’t you can download it from your my-account/downloads page.
If you have any questions or issues be sure to send in a ticket.