Submit a Support Ticket (Paid Plugin Support)
- Try these first! The checklist below fixes 99.98128% of problems. 🙂
- Follow our quick debug guide that actually works
- Please take a look in our forum archives and search to see if your question has been previously asked and resolved. FORUM ARCHIVES
- Have you searched Google yet?
- Please visit our KnowledgeBase and our Documentation site. You will find user manuals for Pro, Free, Stripe, and helpful articles, as well.
- Have you checked your wp-admin > WooCommerce > System Status page? If you see RED, that means there is a problem. Fix the problem and test again.
- This form is only for PAID products. Do not use this form to request support on our free products. Please submit your requests on the WordPress.org forums – https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-vendors. We respond there just as fast as we respond to help tickets, we aren’t trying to get rid of you! 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Please only submit your help requests in English. We cannot speak other languages. Thank You!
Thank you for reading this entirely. We reply to support requests quickly, the more information you tell us up front even if you don’t think its useful, will help us answer you more accurately and faster!
Please Note: We require that you submit your WooCommerce System status page with your request. This will provide our support team with vital information about your configuration. This can in some instances tell us what is wrong with your site. Please include this whenever possible.
You can read more about the WooCommerce System Status Page here.