Home Forums WC Vendors Pro Support 1.3.7 to 1.3.9

NOTICE: We've Moved to a Ticket System for Support

As of August 31, 2017 (12am EST) our support forums will be retired (read-only), and we will be moving to a support ticket system.  This will allow us to better organize and answer support requests, and provide a more personalized experience as we assist our customers.

For the time being, we will leave our forums open for reading and learning while we work on creating a more robust Knowledge Base for everyone to use.

If you are a WC Vendors Pro customer please open a support ticket here. 

If you are a WC Vendors user please open a support ticket on the Wordpress.org forums.

The information on this forum is outdated and in most instances no longer relevant. Please be sure to check our documentation for the most up to date information.

https://docs.wcvendors.com/

Thank you to all of our customers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Krisztina Kemeny
    Participant

Hi Anna,
    Just realized I still have the pro version 1.3.7 but I cannot find how to upgrade it to 1.3.9
    Also: any news about the new shipping version? …my latest info is from Dec/Jan

regards:
    Kriszta

Anna

Kriszta,
    If you are not getting a notification to update in your wp admin, then you can update manually.
    Download the latest Pro here : https://www.wcvendors.com/my-account/downloads/
    Back up your site.
    Deactivate and delete your current Pro version.
    Immediately install the zip file you downloaded from your account here. Activate.

No new news– hoping it is soon. WooCommerce is coming out with a big update soon which has mandated that Jamie do some revisions in preparation- then v 1.4.0 will be released.

Krisztina Kemeny
    Participant

Thank you Anna!
    One more thing: The avatar option for vendors on shop pages is seems to be disappeared from the dashboard. There are store banner and store icon in the branding section, but that’s all. (I am still at the 1.3.7 version, I will update it later today, but it had before)..or am I searching it on the wrong place?
    Kriszta

Anna

Hello,
    Avatars are a buddypress thing, so that’d be in the users buddypress profile page

Krisztina Kemeny
    Participant

OK.I got it!
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘WC Vendors Pro Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.