Home Forums WC Vendors Pro Support 2 activated license would be useful

NOTICE: We've Moved to a Ticket System for Support

As of August 31, 2017 (12am EST) our support forums will be retired (read-only), and we will be moving to a support ticket system.  This will allow us to better organize and answer support requests, and provide a more personalized experience as we assist our customers.

For the time being, we will leave our forums open for reading and learning while we work on creating a more robust Knowledge Base for everyone to use.

If you are a WC Vendors Pro customer please open a support ticket here. 

If you are a WC Vendors user please open a support ticket on the Wordpress.org forums.

The information on this forum is outdated and in most instances no longer relevant. Please be sure to check our documentation for the most up to date information.

https://docs.wcvendors.com/

Thank you to all of our customers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    siloynet
    Participant

Wordpress users are use to trying new plugins and very often even changing the look completely with a new theme. I want to put my site live for the vendors to test, however i still need to implement some features with new plugins etc . I cant have wcvendor on my live site and on my local machine at the same time. I understand you’ve put this security to avoid any abuse. You can check my account page, currently its on a ‘dev’ install

But, in real life it’s not practical. I never expected that a free plugin will work fine but the pro will have issues under same set of plugins and theme for e.g

so my point is whenever you gonna come up with a new version, we cannot take the risk to upload/try it on a live site.

Whenever, we want to add new features (new plugins) to our website, we cannot try compatibility issue with wcvendor first, since the only activated one is on the live site.

It would be nice if you come up with a solution for that. At least for customer to customer basis.

WC Vendors Support
    Participant

Easy, just don’t activate your license on the dev site. The license is only for updates and support. Pro will still work without the license being activated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘WC Vendors Pro Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.