Home Forums WC Vendors Pro Support 2 issue surrounding logins as vendor

NOTICE: We've Moved to a Ticket System for Support

As of August 31, 2017 (12am EST) our support forums will be retired (read-only), and we will be moving to a support ticket system.  This will allow us to better organize and answer support requests, and provide a more personalized experience as we assist our customers.

For the time being, we will leave our forums open for reading and learning while we work on creating a more robust Knowledge Base for everyone to use.

If you are a WC Vendors Pro customer please open a support ticket here. 

If you are a WC Vendors user please open a support ticket on the Wordpress.org forums.

The information on this forum is outdated and in most instances no longer relevant. Please be sure to check our documentation for the most up to date information.

https://docs.wcvendors.com/

Thank you to all of our customers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

Hi I have to issues on login areas.

From my account when you login i get this error:
    Warning: Missing argument 3 for BuddyBoss_BM_Plugin::bm_login_redirect() in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-marketplace/includes/main-class.php on line 646

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-marketplace/includes/main-class.php:646) in /home/vapeaddikt/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1171

Also when loging in from the marketplace menu at the top (the marketplace one social theme) it logs in but does not redirect to the vendor dashboard pro screen, it did up until the last update.

Code in Functions.php is as :

/* Redirect Vendors to Vendor Dashboard on Login */
    add_filter(‘woocommerce_login_redirect’, ‘login_redirect’, 10, 2);
    function login_redirect( $redirect_to, $user ) {

// WCV dashboard — Uncomment the 3 lines below if using WC Vendors Free instead of WC Vendors Pro
    // if (class_exists(‘WCV_Vendors’) && WCV_Vendors::is_vendor( $user->id ) ) {
    // $redirect_to = get_permalink(WC_Vendors::$pv_options->get_option( ‘vendor_dashboard_page’ ));
    // }

// WCV Pro Dashboard
    if (class_exists(‘WCV_Vendors’) && class_exists(‘WCVendors_Pro’) && WCV_Vendors::is_vendor( $user->id ) ) {
    $redirect_to = get_permalink(WCVendors_Pro::get_option( ‘dashboard_page_id’ ));
    }
    return $redirect_to;
    }

We are close to launching but need these area’s sorting out.

Regards
    Adam

Jamie
    Keymaster

Hello,

Issues with BuddyBoss theme has nothing to do with us. You will have to head over to buddyboss (http://www.buddyboss.com/) to get support for the theme. I would assume that buddyboss might be overriding that filter which is why your redirect code isn’t working.

cheers,

Jamie.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘WC Vendors Pro Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.