Home Forums WC Vendors Pro Support Getting WC Vendors to work with Affiliates Enterprise

NOTICE: We've Moved to a Ticket System for Support

As of August 31, 2017 (12am EST) our support forums will be retired (read-only), and we will be moving to a support ticket system.  This will allow us to better organize and answer support requests, and provide a more personalized experience as we assist our customers.

For the time being, we will leave our forums open for reading and learning while we work on creating a more robust Knowledge Base for everyone to use.

If you are a WC Vendors Pro customer please open a support ticket here. 

If you are a WC Vendors user please open a support ticket on the Wordpress.org forums.

The information on this forum is outdated and in most instances no longer relevant. Please be sure to check our documentation for the most up to date information.

https://docs.wcvendors.com/

Thank you to all of our customers!

 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #70065
    trish johnson
    Participant

    Hi, I’m posting this in both plugins forums as I need help from both sides to understand how each plugin handles its actions.

    I’d like to use Affiliates Enterprise with Woocommerce WC Vendors – the affiliates commission being the commission the site-owner would have earned through the sale of a vendors product.

    i.e. A vendor product is sold through an affiliate link to my site. Vendor gets 80%, affiliate gets 20%

    Ideally, I would like to hook into the part where wc vendors splits the payment, then somehow redirect and credit the site-owners portion to the affiliate. But i’m not sure that can be done.

    However I think I can do it using the plugins as they are – if I set up the commissions right, but without knowing when each plugin hooks in to apply commissions i’m worried they wont be applied to the correct amounts.

    For example: If I set the vendors commission to 100% would affiliates be able to deduct commission from that sale? Or would wc vendors override it in order to give the vendor 100%.

    If I set the vendors commission to 80% would affiliates be able to deduct the remaining 20% from the total value? Or would it try to deduct 20% from the site-owners balance (20%) after the vendors commission has been deducted?

    Or, would affiliates apply first and deduct 20% from the order before the vendors commission was deducted, possibly meaning wc vendors deducts 80% from the site-owners balance (80%) after the affiliates commission has been deducted?

    #70145
    Anna
    Member

    @tandej
    Hello,
    At this time we are not integrated with any affiliate plugins- especially to work within the commissions handling for the vendors.
    This would likely require working with a developer, as this would be a rather extensive customization if you were to need to work within the commissions to apply the affiliate funds.
    We recommend working with https://codeable.io for custom work needed with WooCommerce & WC Vendors.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘WC Vendors Pro Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.