An important update to Stripe has been released. Let’s go over what’s most important:
1.) Some sites would show “Use saved card ending in /” instead of the card numbers last 4 digits. This has been fixed, but the old if a customer deletes the old card and re-adds it, or uses a new card.
2.) If a vendor is not connected to Stripe, commissions will no longer be marked “paid” for that vendors products, and instead will be “due”
3.) On a small number of sites, two products purchased from one vendor would result in incorrect application_fee calculations to Stripe, shorting the admins commission amount. This has also been fixed.
4.) Stripe v1.0.3 requires WC Vendors Free v1.8.8, OR Pro v1.2.4 and above to function properly.
* Added: Default language file for translations with text domain wcv_stripe_connect
* Fixed: Marks all commissions as “paid” #10
* Fixed: Changed how stripe initialises #11
* Fixed: Commissions Paid to Admin wrong #12
* Fixed: Stripe’s Saved Card info not displaying correctly #9
* Fixed: Check commission paid on per product basis
* Fixed: Added checks to only fire when required
Little off topic, but I’d purchased this plugin about a year ago, and today thought I had to purchase it again because my account was empty. But when I purchased it again today they both showed up, and now I have to of the same downloads? It’s a lot of extra cash for something I had already purchased, I know you don’t do returns but this was a glitch with your myaccount pages until I made a new purchase?