December 1, 2016 at 11:05 am #49047Enrique Ernesto @enriqueortizrod
I not seem to find the way to translate the “I have read the terms and conditions” when applying for vendor. I have tried to translate with LocoTranslate, PoEdit and WPML and none of them works… Does anyone has the same problem? Is there any way to fix this?
Thank you, have a great day!
Attachments:December 19, 2016 at 12:18 pm #50854christian @ccardonas
Hi, I have two thinks:
First one: see the attach image, I can’t find the sentences:
- Seller info
Store Website / Blog URL
Where I can find them?
Second one: I am using Loco plugin to translate the plugin version pro to spanish. Only need to finish this 3 sentences to share the files of spanish translation.
Thanks for your help.
- This reply was modified 7 months ago by christian.
Attachments:December 19, 2016 at 1:04 pm #50861Ron Ashman @ronashman
This thread seems to be unmonitored.December 19, 2016 at 1:07 pm #50862christian @ccardonas
Really? Damn… this is a bad new…February 14, 2017 at 1:15 am #56070Marc Bovet22 pts@marc-bovet
My website is available in 3 languages, english, german and french, languages are powered by WP Globus.
When a customer visits the website in german, he receives the order confirmation in german. That’s great.
The vendor receives the order confirmation in german as well, unfortunately he does not understand any word of german…
Since the latest version of WP, a user can select it’s prefered language.
My 2 questions are :
1. how can I display the language selector on the vendor’s dashboard ?
2. how can I notify the vendor of a new order in it’s prefered language ?
MarcMarch 15, 2017 at 2:42 am #59109hiran @techferThis reply has been marked as private.March 15, 2017 at 10:41 am #59148AnnaWC Vendors Official Support226 pts@fervous
We have an article here regarding translation:
https://www.wcvendors.com/kb/language-support/May 17, 2017 at 9:53 am #65409Matthias Koch1 pt@matthex
I would like to report a few translation issues. These are mainly strings, which are not being translated. It might be that some of the strings is not your fault, but WooCommerce’s responsibility. In that case, if you can point that out, I will contact their support.
By the way, we use WC Vendors in German.
On the product page on the vendor dashboard (dashboard/product):
1. There are the buttons to add a new product. The label in German says “Add Produkt” whereas “Produkt” is not a typo, but it is correctly translated to German. However, the “add” is still in English. “Produkt hinzufügen” would be perfect.
2. Regarding the action items that appear when hovering over a product. In this list of links for each product, the link to “duplicate” is not translated; in German, it should be “Duplizieren”. The other items here (edit, delete, view) are fine.
3. Each product contains an entry for “stock status”. This label as well as the status itself are not translated, although both are translated on the product edit page (“Stock status” -> “Lagerstatus”).
4. The button on the dashboard to search products in German should be “Suchen” instead of “Search”.
On the product edit page (/dashboard/product/edit):
5. On the subpage for attributes (#attributes), the default value in the dropdown is not translated (“Select an attribute” -> “Wählen Sie eine Eigenschaft”).
On the order-view page for a specific order (my-account/view-order/1234): [I can imagine, that this is a problem of WooCommerce, but I put it here, because it is easier for me if you can confirm.]
6. The heading is “Order Details” instead of “Bestellinformationen”. Further down, the “billing address” should be in German “Rechnungsadresse”.
On the cart page (/cart):
7. The heading below the products list says “Cart Totals”; it should be “Gesamt” (probably WooCommerce, I guess).
8. In this window, there is a selection of shipping methods for each vendor. Here, it says “SHOPNAME shipping”. Instead of “shipping”, “Versand von SHOPNAME” would be good in German.
9. Furthermore, below that, there is a button “Update Cart”, in German it would be “Warenkorb aktualisieren”.
It would be great, if you could have a look at that.
MatthiasJuly 13, 2017 at 7:21 am #70044misiak007 @misiak007
where can I translate:
“Free shipping order”
“Free shipping for order spends over this amount. This will override the max shipping charge above.”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.