Home Forums WC Vendors Pro Support WooCommerce Simple Auctions

NOTICE: We've Moved to a Ticket System for Support

As of August 31, 2017 (12am EST) our support forums will be retired (read-only), and we will be moving to a support ticket system.  This will allow us to better organize and answer support requests, and provide a more personalized experience as we assist our customers.

For the time being, we will leave our forums open for reading and learning while we work on creating a more robust Knowledge Base for everyone to use.

If you are a WC Vendors Pro customer please open a support ticket here. 

If you are a WC Vendors user please open a support ticket on the Wordpress.org forums.

The information on this forum is outdated and in most instances no longer relevant. Please be sure to check our documentation for the most up to date information.


Thank you to all of our customers!


Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • #19048
    Tarek Koura

    Does the pro plugin support now WooCommerce Simple Auctions or not yet?

    WC Vendors Support

    Pro supports all WooCommerce extensions. You just have to code in the fields for them. We’re almost done with Simple Auctions, I’ve done my 80% of it just waiting on Jamie to settle in where his plane just landed to finish up the remaining 20%. Once done, there will be a KnowledgeBase article on what to do to add the code for it.


    Hello Ben,

    Has there been any change on this? I’m eager to get it set up with Simple Auctions too.

    Many thanks,


    WC Vendors Support

    Soon. Jamie just has to button up some more code on it. Still finishing up v1.2.0 of Pro as well.

    WC Vendors Support

    To all: Help beta test Simple Auctions with WC Vendors Pro.

    Please keep replies about the integration into the thread there, so everything is in one place. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘WC Vendors Pro Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.