WC Vendors Marketplace
WC Vendors Marketplace plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce
POWERED BY WORDPRESS AND WOOCOMMERCE
Create your own marketplace and allow vendors to sell just like etsy, Envato, eBay, or Amazon type sites! This allows other sellers/vendors to sell tangible products, virtual products, or downloads on your site. With this plugin, your vendors receive commissions you set on products they sell from your store.
WC Vendors Marketplace was released to the market in October of 2014 having gotten its roots from Product Vendors by Matt Gates dating back to 2011. We are the number one multi vendor marketplace plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce. It is the most feature packed free plugin available for operating a WooCommerce based multi vendor store.
The following features are available as a part of the free WC Vendors Marketplace plugin.
- Create your own marketplace on WooCommerce
- Vendors can add / edit products from within the WordPress dashboard.
- Vendors can submit products for admin review, or send new products live to the site immediately.
- Vendors can view live sales for their products from their front end dashboard
- Vendors can comment on their orders (eg, to inform customers of a tracking number)
- Vendors can export their orders to a CSV file
- Vendors can sell all product types
- Vendors manage their own media gallery/library
- Vendors can add bank details to their profile to be paid out via bank transfer
- Vendor stores have limited customization via templates
- Vendors can be notified of new customer orders via email
- Vendors have a store front which shows only their products. Their products are also listed in the main catalog for the marketplace.
- Vendor registration is available from the WooCommerce login screen.
- Vendors have their own user accounts
- Commission rates can be set globally, Per Vendor or Per product this is limited to percentage commissions only.
- Commissions can be exported to CSV for payment via other methods such as bank transfer
- Commissions can be manually marked as paid or automatic using our Stripe gateway
- Setup wizard makes configuring your marketplace a breeze
- Admins have a range of vendor specific shortcodes are available
- Admins can manually approve vendor applications or allow all applications to be accepted
- Shipping is limited to free shipping or via 3rd party plugins. Shipping zones are not supported.
- Allow tax collected to be given directly to the vendor during commission calculations.
- Test Payment Gateway included for testing your store before it goes live
- WPML Compatible
- Not compatible with WordPress Multisite
- Documentation with great articles on all the hooks, actions, filters, shortcodes, neat tricks, etc can be found on our documentation site here
Try our demo today: Launch your own install today
See changelog here https://github.com/wcvendors/wcvendors/blob/master/changelog.txt