WC Vendors affiliates are required to complete this agreement and remain in compliance with the following terms. These terms outline everything you need to know about being a WC Vendors Affiliate, including resources, do’s, don’ts and the legal stuff.
Our registration system is quick and easy. All you have to do is fill out the affiliate application form. We review every application to ensure a good fit for us and you. The review process can take a few days, so please provide clear and accurate information. It’ll help speed up the process.
When you apply we may email you to request more information. This might be due to us, not understanding or application or we need more details about how you’re going to promote WC Vendors and our products. If we don’t get a response within 7 days we may reject your application or put it on hold. If your application is rejected because you didn’t respond in time, you’re welcome to apply again.
If you’re approved you will be provided with a unique referral ID that you can use to start promotion WC Vendors and our products. You can check out the affiliate portal once your login is active.
We reserve the right to reject any application for any reason. We reserve the right to choose whether we explain the application rejection. Below are some of the reasons why an application might be rejected (this is not a complete list).
- Applications coming from websites that sell advertise or engage in pornography, phishing, scams, illegal business practices or that include any material infringing on copyright will be rejected.
- Applications from websites or industries which we believe don’t align with our products and services will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications that resell our products will be rejected.
- Applications from coupon or deal sites will be rejected.
- Websites that we consider inappropriate by our applications team will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Dormant affiliate accounts
We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote WC Vendors products to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote WC Vendors products, please let us know. If you have any ideas, let us know. An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after 6 months. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. After 12 months of inactivity, the account will be terminated. But hey now, we don’t want that to happen so let’s work together and earn some money.
Commissions and Payouts
You’ll be earning 20% commission when a customer purchases a new WC Vendors product license subscription using your referral link. This is valid for any new license purchase.
We pay our commissions in USD sent to your Paypal account in the first week of the month. Our minimum payout balance is $100USD to ensure you get a bit of cash when your payouts hit.
- You must have your payout settings configured to receive your commissions.
- You will earn a commission for any new customer that is not already a paying customer for WC Vendors products.
- Commissions are not paid for renewals or upgrades at this time
- The product has not been refunded or have charges disputed.
- Due to possible chargebacks and refunds, commissions are only paid out after the 30 days.
- Referrals cannot be made from your purchases or purchases for clients (including from different email addresses)
- We rely on cookies to track referrals if a customer is private browsing or cleared their cookies we cannot pay a commission.
- If a customer has clicked two affiliate links, the first link will get the commission.
Other limitations may result in the commission not being paid and will be decided at our discretion.
Our referral cookie lifetime is for 60 days. When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, they have 60 days from that date to make the purchase. This gives them ample time to make a decision, test our demo out and ask any pre-sales questions they might have.
A referral won’t be logged if
- They use a different browser than the original link was used in. Cookies are not cross-browser so we cannot track this.
- The customer is private browsing or cleared their cookies
- The customer purchases after those 60 days are up.
Becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from WC Vendors. These are only sent to affiliates on an as-needed basis. These may including information about updates to the program, relevant news, new product announcements and updates to help you effectively promote our products. You may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information within these emails (they will be marked as such) you can only promote this information after the embargo is lifted. We don’t spam, that’s not cool.
Promoting WC Vendors – The Do’s and Don’t’s
Promoting WC Vendors products is reflected by the commission you earn and we encourage you to use methods that add value to WC Vendors products and our customers. This will ensure you bring us legitimate, loyal customers that are serious about building marketplaces. We love reading tutorials and blog posts created by our affiliates that help others learn about WC Vendors products.
Here are a couple of examples of effective promotional methods that are proven to earn more commission:
- The good old word of mouth, tell your friends and clients about WC Vendors products and give them a referral link to make their purchase.
- Writing tutorials on setting up marketplaces using WC Vendors products.
- Creating video tutorials and explainer videos are a great way to engage your audience.
- Reach out to your various audiences on social media and share your referral links, tweet out a link or share a post on linked in.
We have dedicated years to developing and supporting our products and back them 100%, and we are careful with our they are promoted. The following list is some of the ways we do not want to see promoting WC Vendors. These aren’t meant to scare you off but to protect all parties involved to make sure we’re not getting fraudulent or otherwise unacceptable activity. This is something we take seriously, and we know you’ll understand. But here it is in writing for those that require it.
WC Vendors products cannot be promoted on coupon or deal sites
If someone is looking for a coupon for our products, they already know about them and we’re looking for referrals with value for both of us.
Buying ads through any ad network be it social, web, search or other, using our brands, product names as keywords will result in immediate termination of your affiliate account.
Spamming is not cool and we will not tolerate it. Links, ads, emails, comments, forums, any kind. Respect the rules of any 3rd party site you are participating in to promote our products. This is not all the spam methods, if we decide its spam, its spam. No disputes allowed.
Illegal activity or activities we deem offensive
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your account being deactivated. Check out the dos for approved methods.
Impersonating us or claiming to be professionally associated with us.
You are not employees, contractors or partners of WC Vendors or Red Panda Ventures limited and have no employee rights.
Pretending to be WC Vendors or Red Panda Ventures Limited
Seriously not cool, just don’t do it. Don’t clone our site, copy our products, services or pretend to be us. It’s unethical and downright dumb. Don’t embed our website within your’s either.
Falsely claiming to your customers that you are endorsed by us or are operated by us is prohibited. Also dumb and not cool.
Consequences of the don’ts promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable or terminate your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please only use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The legal stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of Red Panda Ventures Limited. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Red Panda Ventures Limited. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Sound good? Great! Thanks for taking the time to read through these T’s and C’s and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!