Create & Sell Memberships To Your Marketplace
WC Vendors Membership allows you to create and sell membership plans to your vendors. Setting different limits for your vendors on what products they can sell.
Set different WooCommerce membership levels that your vendors can subscribe to and pay a monthly fee. The memberships can be customised, and you can create as many versions as you like.
And if you’re a WooCommerce Subscriptions user, you’ll be able to charge recurring subscriptions for your memberships, building up consistent revenue.
- Process credit card payments from customers and payout your vendors
- Bancontact Payments for Europeans
- Vendors connect their standard Stripe accounts to receive the commissions instantly
- SCA ready for our European users (using separate charges and transfers)
- Refunds support (only available with WC Vendors Pro)
- Subscriptions support
- Store customer credit card tokens for a future purchase, and allows them to manage cards from their My Account page (PCI Compliant)
- Supports all currencies that Stripe offers support for (full list here)
- Stripe Account types supported
- Standard Accounts
- Stripe Connect Charge types supported
- Direct charges
- Separate charges
- Both WC Vendors Marketplace and WC Vendors Pro supported
Configure plan based commissions
You can set different commission rates for each of your plans, using any of the commission types available in WC Vendors Pro.
- Fixed and fee
- Percentage and fee
- Sales by Vendor
- Sales by Product
- Product Price
With every plan, you have the ability to set limits on a range of options, including how many products a vendor can publish for that plan. You can set different product counts for each of your plans.
Membership Based Controls
- Subscription Price
- Signup Fee
- Product limit
- Commission type
- Disk usage limit
- File count limit
- Allowed categories
- Easy to use subscription
Vendors are able to select their plans during sign up or from the settings page. They can see when their plan will be renewed and if it has been cancelled.
If the vendors go over their product limits, their access to create new products will be automatically disabled.
Vendors can upgrade, downgrade or cancel their plans at any time. These membership plans are only available to vendors and are not visible on your marketplace.
File and Storage limits
WC Vendors Memberships allows you to set different file and storage limits for each of the plans. This will ensure that your vendors are careful to only upload the relevant media, while also keep your hosting clean and in order.
Supported Payment Gateways
You can use any payment gateway that works with WooCommerce Subscriptions, include our WC Vendors Stripe Connect payment gateway. WC Vendors Stripe Connect is the recommended gateways as this will allow you to use a single gateway to process your subscription payments, order payments and vendor payouts.
WC Vendors Pro
Build A Thriving Marketplace Today
Building a marketplace is a rewarding business where you get to help entrepreneurs just like yourself. WC Vendors Pro give you everything you need to succeed.Get Started Now