Submit A Ticket
- Be sure to read our support policy that is available on the bottom of every page before submitting a support ticket.
- Marketplaces can have a lot of plugins running that may cause conflicts. If you have made any updates or additions to your site, please ensure that you have performed all the debugging steps outlined in our debugging guide.
- To help us understand your problem please provide as much information as possible including any of the following:
- Error logs ( WooCommerce > Status > Logs )
- WooCommerce Status page
- Outline the steps you took to make the problem occur
Premium Support Hours
Most of our team is based in Brisbane, Australia timezone (AEST +10 GMT). Though our support team is 24/7 sometimes they require further input in order to reply. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response.
We are always happy to help with minor customisations such as small code snippets or simple CSS tweaks.
But, If you require further customisation such as changing anything within WC Vendors via actions or filters, then you will need to do this yourself or hire a developer at Codeable.
We do provide documentation on how to use our actions and filters with example code to get you started. If you can’t find what you are looking for in the documentation please ask and we’ll be happy to help.