I have just released the next update to our WooCommerce Bookings integration. This addresses some critical issues that have been an issue for some of our users. This includes the interesting bug where admins could not edit or publish vendor booking products.
You can see the full list of changes below.
Version 1.1.0 – 17th May 2018
- Added: Add link to booking from order details #31
- Added: Support for WC Vendors 2.0 and WC Vendors Pro 1.5.1
- Fixed: Persons & Resources can only be added one line at a time #32
- Fixed: Persons Type display and save
- Fixed: Trigger panels on load.
- Fixed: Unable to save booking product from admin
- Fixed: Inconsistent time fields
- Fixed: Issues with product saving correctly
- Fixed: Resource TYPE title does not change #24
- Fixed: Typos and Person types not hiding #28
- Fixed: Admin cannot edit Vendor Created Bookable Products #23
This update should show up in your plugins updates however if it doesn’t you can download it from your my-account/downloads page.
If you have any questions or issues be sure to send in a ticket.