Stripe Commissions & Gateway
$49.99 per year
One of the most requested gateways for WC Vendors, is Stripe Connect. This gateway is specifically designed to work with WC Vendors. Other Stripe gateways will work, however they will not allow you to pay commissions. Only this version of Stripe Connect will allow commissions to be paid. In our version of Stripe, you can:
- Use Stripe on your checkout page as a payment gateway to accept credit card payments
- Vendors can connect to Stripe to instantly receive commissions on their Vendor Dashboard Shop Settings
- Commissions are instantly paid to vendors who have connected their account to Stripe
- Securely stores buyers credit card tokens for future purchase, and allows them to manage cards from their My Account page (PCI Compliant)
- Supports all currencies that Stripe offers support for (full list here)
- * IMPORTANT! * Before purchasing our Stripe Commissions & Gateway Plugin, please ensure that Stripe is supported in your country: STRIPE IN YOUR COUNTRY. For further information, contact Stripe to see if they can, have or will support your country or add your country to Beta.
- IMPORTANT: Subscriptions are NOT SUPPORTED at this time.
Configuration only takes a few minutes, is not complex, and quite simple. Connecting your Vendors to Stripe is also incredibly easy with the simple one click button on the Vendor Dashboards Shop Settings page.
Price includes one year of technical support, and one year of updates to the plugin. The license is for one domain on one site. We do not offer multiple domain packages, or unlimited usage plans. To buy for 3 sites, use the quantity 3 when adding to cart.
View Plugin Documentation
Version 1.0.5 – 14th March 2017
* Added: WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility
* Added: Support for non decimal currencies #17
* Added: Process_payment filters and actions #16
* Added: French translations
Version 1.0.3 – 22nd of March 2016
* Added: Default language file for translations with text domain wcv_stripe_connect
* Fixed: Marks all commissions as “paid” #10
* Fixed: Changed how stripe initialises #11
* Fixed: Commissions Paid to Admin wrong #12
* Fixed: Stripe’s Saved Card info not displaying correctly #9
* Fixed: Check commission paid on per product basis
* Fixed: Added checks to only fire when required
Version 1.0.2 – 21st of September 2015
* Added: da_DK Danish Translation (Thanks Bjorn) #5
* Updated: Credit card icons on checkout page will now only show credit cards that your country accepts (Thanks Bjorn) #6
Version 1.0.1 – 31st of August 2015
* Now supports all 135 currencies that Stripe supports #4
Version 1.0.0 – 6th July 2015
* Initial release