Home Forums WC Vendors Pro Support 2 issues with wc/auctions

NOTICE: We've Moved to a Ticket System for Support

As of August 31, 2017 (12am EST) our support forums will be retired (read-only), and we will be moving to a support ticket system.  This will allow us to better organize and answer support requests, and provide a more personalized experience as we assist our customers.

For the time being, we will leave our forums open for reading and learning while we work on creating a more robust Knowledge Base for everyone to use.

If you are a WC Vendors Pro customer please open a support ticket here. 

If you are a WC Vendors user please open a support ticket on the Wordpress.org forums.

The information on this forum is outdated and in most instances no longer relevant. Please be sure to check our documentation for the most up to date information.

https://docs.wcvendors.com/

Thank you to all of our customers!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ryan
    Participant

I created a test account to see the view of a vendor and a test shopper account.. had vendor list a product twice as auction.. both times i hit add product it said successfully added then the test shopper cant see it.. go to products in my vendor account, product just disappears…..

Where do i go to edit the text that says like “wc pro dashboard” and such when a vendor clicks dashboard… is that under ” editing vendor templates ” in knowledge base?

WC Vendors Support
    Participant

Go to our simple auctions integration page. Read the screenshots. The one that says “IF YOU DONT SET IT UP LIKE THIS YOU WONT SEE CRAP”? We’re serious about that. Why make a website if nobody reads it lol

ryan
    Participant

Ive been going through every article in the knowledge base.. working my way along..I must of missed the integration page

ryan
    Participant

where is this article you speak of i dont see it in the knowledge base

ryan
    Participant

nevermind i found the settings.. i did read over the section a little early in the game, many hours later i forgot those settings exist… can anyone answer my second question about the templates?

WC Vendors Support
    Participant

I know you search hard, that’s what made that funny. 🙂

Where do i go to edit the text that says like “wc pro dashboard” and such when a vendor clicks dashboard… is that under ” editing vendor templates ” in knowledge base?

You mean, the page title? Edit the page.

ryan
    Participant

@ben

Im not that dumb lol Im trying to change where it says wc vendors pro dashboard.. once a registered member clicks dashboard and it takes them to their add product page.. i already looked in my pages list before asking.. there isnt a page in there with that title.. i believe this would require a template edit? correct me if im wrong

Anna

@RYANB898
    I use that theme on one of my sites– my vendor’s Pro Dashboard page is titled: Shop Dashboard. All I had to do was re-name the title field for that page. wp admin > pages go to the page where you have the pro dashboard shortcode… then change the page title. I have not changed that template at all.
    I think when you install the BuddyBoss demo stuff that comes with that theme, they name the page WC Vendors Pro Dashboard?

What is the page titled.. then page where you have your pro dashboard shortcode [wcv_pro_dashboard]?

ryan
    Participant

i guess i am that dumb.. i didnt notice there was a tab on the right to go to the next section of pages -___-

thank you

can close this if you want

WC Vendors Support
    Participant

Ha! We will never close this thread. We shall keep it open to pester you forevers. 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘WC Vendors Pro Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.