Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Adding NEW fields to Product Form #69197
    trish johnson
    Participant

    Thanks for this code, it’s exactly what I was looking for! But instead of not showing the field if its left blank i’d like to show the text “Ready to Post”.

    I understand that this part –> if ( !empty ( $output ) )
    is the bit that hides the field, but I don’t understand the code enough to know how or what to change it to. Can you please give me some pointers?

    in reply to: Does WC Vendor come with product add on feature? #68905
    trish johnson
    Participant

    Hi Anna

    No, I get the purpose of the field. It’s just that not all mu vendors provide personalisation on their products, so it might be confusing for customers ordering non-personalised products to have this field appear. Hence, wondering if vendors could choose to add this field ti theiir product or not.

    Ooh thanks! I haven’t used your original code yet, but i’ll get on with using this one and maybe I can figure out the code for what i’m trying to achieve.

    in reply to: Changnig commission per product by Vendor #68840
    trish johnson
    Participant

    I’m interested in why you gave such a strong reaction @Ben.

    My scenario is I want vendors to promote each other’s products through their own websites and earn commission from successful sales.

    I know wc vendors doesn’t allow multiple sellers per product so my workaround is: create each vendor as an affiliate (ithinx affiliates enterprise) and give them a custom front page to the store with their link embedded.

    I want 100% of the purchase price to be split between my vendors, so if vednor a keeps 60% of their purchase price, vendor b as an affiliate earns the remaining 40%.

    I’ve still got to figure out how to auto-calculate things from the affiliate end, but this is a scenario in which I NEED vendors to be able to set their own commission percentages.

    Do you still see this as a “security risk times ten”? If not, could you possibly expand a little on “you would just have to replicate the commission meta keys per product and included them on the Pro form”?

    in reply to: Does WC Vendor come with product add on feature? #68838
    trish johnson
    Participant

    I hope the private posts aren’t asking what i’m asking but..

    Does this automatically add a custom field to every product? or can vendors select whether or not this field appears on their individul products, i.e. an option on the add/edit product page.

    in reply to: The plugin does not have a valid header. #68401
    trish johnson
    Participant

    I also got this on a fresh install today. As others have done it went away after I refreshed before activating..only to be replaced with:
    Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent

    I know in other posts you’ve suggested this was due to whitespace and recommended deactivating plugins, but that did not fix things for me, which is why I made a fresh install. Only wordpress, woocommerce and wc vendors activated, and using twenty sixteen theme, yet the error is still there.

    in reply to: affiliates pro woocommerce integration and wc vendors #67839
    trish johnson
    Participant

    Thank you for that reply Anna, the feedback I got from affiliates is that it is not that easy, so i’m going to choose a different approach to get what I want to do.

    I have another unrelated question which i’ve asked as a new topic so this thread can be marked as closed if you like.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.