Payouts is a robust and flexible platform for building the perfect commission payment system for your WC Vendors marketplace. Whether you need to send commissions directly to vendors’ PayPal accounts at the point of sale, delay payment of commissions until an order is shipped, or allow vendors to request a withdrawal when a minimum balance is reached, it’s all possible with Payouts!
Payouts supports multiple payment methods. You can decide which ones to enable based on your marketplace’s unique needs.
PayPal Express Checkout
The Express Checkout payment method enables you to send each vendor’s payment directly to their PayPal account during checkout. It’s a great option if your marketplace is in a jurisdiction where taking payment on behalf of vendors creates a sticky legal situation, or if you just want to get your vendors paid ASAP.
PayPal Payouts is the successor to the deprecated Mass Pay and Adaptive Payments APIs. With flexible payment scheduling options, affordable transaction fees, and support for nearly 25 currencies, it is an excellent payment solution for marketplaces accepting PayPal.
The Bank Transfer payment method allows vendors to request payment via bank transfer / ACH. Bank transfer payouts must be processed manually, but can still be managed and tracked from the WP admin dashboard.
- Custom payment triggers – You can pay commissions when the customer pays for an item, when the vendor marks their items as “shipped”, on a set schedule (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly), on vendor request, or whenever you want with the click of a button. Developers can create additional payment triggers as needed.
- Venmo payouts – Optionally enable the Venmo payout method to let vendors accept payment with a US mobile number.
- Payout requests – Enable payout requests to let vendors request payment from the vendor dashboard. You can set a minimum payout so that vendors can only request payment when their balance hits a certain threshold. Payout requests are easily managed with a notice that integrates cleanly into the vendor dashboard. Vendors can easily request a payment when the payout requests feature is enabled. It’s as easy as clicking a button.
- Delayed payments – Build in an automatic delay in vendor commission payments, to ensure customers are happy with their items before vendors receive their commissions. This delay can range from as little as 1 day to weeks or months. You’re in total control!
- Payout fees – Choose whether to pay PayPal fees or pass them on to vendors. Optionally charge an extra fee for each vendor payout and set a cap on your fees. Both the payout fee and fee cap can be overridden for individual vendors.
- Full and partial refund support
- Payout monitoring, for administrators and vendors
- PHP 5.6+
- WC Vendors 1.9.14+
- WooCommerce 3.0+
- WordPress 4.4.0+