Have you ever wished you could use multiple PayPal accounts on a single WooCommerce website? Wouldn’t it be nice to create simple rules to specify which PayPal account you would like the payment to be sent to based on order details? Do you need to split WooCommerce order payments between multiple PayPal accounts and keep a commission for yourself as the site owner?
Are you working with WC Vendors Marketplace plugin and you want payments going directly to your vendors? Do all of this and more with this Multi-Account add-on to our PayPal for WooCommerce plugin. This add-on to our PayPal for WooCommerce plugin allows you to configure multiple PayPal accounts within WooCommerce which are paid based on rules that you create.
- PayPal Checkout with Smart Buttons
- Send Entire Order Total to One Account or Another
- Split PayPal Payments Between Multiple Accounts
- Spread Payment Volume Across Multiple Accounts
- Keep a Commission as the Site Owner
- PayPal Pro (PayFlow) Supported for Direct Credit Card Processing
- Full Support for WC Vendors!