WC Vendors WooCommerce Bookings integrates WooCommerce Bookings into WC Vendors Pro. Allow your vendors to create and sell bookable products such as hotel rooms, gym sessions, consultations, equipment rentals and more. Exposing the features of WooCommerce Bookings to your vendors makes it easy to turn your site into a reservation & booking marketplace.
The WooCommerce bookings & appointments plugin requires the following products to function.
- WooCommerce v3.8.x+ ( free)
- WC Vendors v2.1.x+ (free)
- WC Vendors Pro v1.6.x+
- WooCommerce Bookings (Buy from WooCommerce.com)
Vendors will be able to create bookable products. This includes defining duration, costs, resources, people, calendar display and more. Vendors can manage their resources and their bookings.
The following features are available to vendors in WC Vendors WooCommerce Bookings.
- Add bookable products
- Define duration blocks
- Require confirmation and allow a cancellation
- Define availability
- Define costs
- Allow resources and persons as bookable
- Manage Resources
- Manage bookings
- Update relevant information for bookings
- View WooCommerce bookings calendar in month and day view
- Vendors are notified via email of new bookings (email template provided)
- Support for WooCommerce Accommodation Bookings
More features are available based on the underlying functionality of WooCommerce Bookings.
Purchase Note: Vendors CANNOT create manual bookings as this would require vendors to have access to the entire marketplaces customer list, including customers that aren’t theirs. This is a security issue and it was decided by design to not provide this functionality within the integration.
Please note: WooCommerce Bookings limits carts and checkout to a single bookable product so only one booking will be in order at any one time. This is a feature of WooCommerce Bookings and has nothing to do with how our integration works.