Occasionally the WordPress update will not notify you when an update is available, and in those cases you may need to manually update one of your WC Vendors plugins.
Here is a quick step-by-step process explaining how to safely manually update your plugin(s):
To manually update your plugins please follow these steps.
Always make a backup of your site before doing these procedures.
- Download the latest version of the plugin you require from your account here: https://www.wcvendors.com/my-account/downloads
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins and click “Add New“
- Click on the upload button
- Navigate to the plugin zip file you downloaded from your my-account page
- Select this file and click upload
- WordPress will detect that you are updating and ask you to update
- Select update and you have successfully manually updated