Automate your marketplace and save time with WC Vendors Stripe Connect. Use Stripe’s Connect platform to process credit card payments and pay your vendor commissions automatically. Stripe is an affordable payment processor available 34 countries. It has low fees, is easy to set up and easy to use for vendors and customers alike.
This has been written from the ground up using the official Stripe API and WordPress coding standards. This provides a secure, compliant payment gateway for WooCommerce and WC Vendors.
The Stripe Connect plugin requires the following products to function.
Store buyers credit card tokens for a future purchase, and allows them to manage cards from their My Account page (PCI Compliant)
Supports all currencies that Stripe offers support for (full list here)
Stripe Account types supported
Stripe Connect Charge types supported
Both WC Vendors Marketplace and WC Vendors Pro supported
Configuration only takes a few minutes, is not complex, and quite simple. Connecting your Vendors to Stripe is also incredibly easy with the simple one-click button on the Vendor Dashboards Shop Settings page.
Before purchasing our WC Vendors Stripe Connect plugin for WordPress, please ensure that Stripe is supported in your country: STRIPE IN YOUR COUNTRY. For further information, contact Stripe to see if they can, have or will support your country.
The license is for one domain on one site. We do not offer multiple domain packages, or unlimited usage plans.
Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you aren’t completely satisfied within 30 days of purchase, you’re more than welcome to a full refund!
Version 2.1.0 - 17th January 2022
* Added: Support for scheduled and manual pay outs #103
* Updated: Make all shipping lines with vendor items refundable by default
* Updated: Option for stripe fee split for vendors on separate transfers payments #74
* Updated: Compatibility with latest WooCommerce and WordPress Versions
* Updated: Stripe PHP Library for PHP8 support
* Fixed: Translation issues due to two text domains #101
* Fixed: Can not reusable source #99
* Fixed: While using WC Vendors Marketplace with WC Vendors Stripe Connect, "Click here to disconnect your Stripe account" link in WP dashboard does not work #91
* Fixed: Stripe checkout shows even when not selected payment method
* Fixed: Order level fees not being captured during payment #87
* Fixed: Application fee is being applied when commission is 100% and a vendor coupon is used
* Fixed: Incorrect stripe fee for vendors on separate transfers payments #74
* Fixed: CSRF Verification fails 3d Secure with Separate Charges & Transfers and generating accounts
Version 2.0.8 - 17th June 2020
* Fixed: Direct charges error with more than 1 vendor in cart for new Stripe accounts #70
Version 2.0.7 - 15th April 2020
* Added: Transfer description #63
* Added: Stripe API Version to API calls
* Added: CSS id to custom page
* Added: Source transaction to Transfer args
* Fixed: Separate Charges and Transfers automatic commission transfer #64
* Fixed: Force Disconnect White screen #48
* Fixed: Redirect url
* Updated: Plugin prefix
Version 2.0.6 - 21st December 2019
Fixed: Can not continue checkout if entering wrong CVC #61
Fixed: Saving card issue for logged in customer.
Fixed: Duplicated email classes declaration.
Version 2.0.5 - 12th December 2019
* Fixed: Anonymous checkout.
Version 2.0.4 - 7th December 2019
* Fixed: Attached to the customer beforehand #13 (#58)
* Fixed: Order Actions in WP-Admin empty #55 (#56)
Version 2.0.3 - 6th December 2019
* Added: Setting to disable refund #43.
* Added: Allow using Stripe Default redirect URI.
* Fixed: Commission recording issue.
* Fixed: Force disconnect redirects to incorrect dashboard #34.
* Fixed: Direct Charge: Refund failed if the commission is set to 100% #39.
* Updated: Improving the vendor refund process #42.
* Updated: Improving plugin log.
* Updated: Remove the webhook setting.
Version 2.0.2 - 4th October 2019
* Fixed: Checkout error when the commission is disabled.
Version 2.0.1 - 27th September 2019
* Added: Displaying exact redirect URI in setting page.
* Fixed: Log doesn't work.
* Fixed: Can't switch to live mode.
* Fixed: Connect error when the marketplace use Separate Charges and Transfers.
Version 2.0.0 - 22th September 2019
* Added: Complete rewrite allowing quicker feature implementation and updates.
* Added: Support SCA for new payments regulation in Europe.
* Added: Replace Charge API with PaymentIntent API to process payment.
* Added: Support 3-D Secure cards.
* Added: Refund and refund request for vendors to create and manage refunds.
* Added: Support WC Vendors Woocommerce Subscriptions.
Version 1.0.6 - 20th April 2019
* Fixed: Stripe Checkout always USD #30
Version 1.0.5 - 14th March 2017
* Added: WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility
* Added: Support for non decimal currencies #17
* Added: Process_payment filters and actions #16
* Added: French translations
Version 1.0.4 - 23rd August 2016
* Added: Logging system with option to enable or disable
* Added: Filter to change where disconnect stripe url goes
* Fixed: Mark vendors paid for multiple products
* Fixed: Charges in Stripe are higher than in Woocommerce #15
Version 1.0.3 - 22nd March 2016
* Added: Default language file for translations with text domain wcv_stripe_connect
* Fixed: Marks all commissions as "paid" #10
* Fixed: Changed how stripe initialises #11
* Fixed: Commissions Paid to Admin wrong #12
* Fixed: Stripe's Saved Card info not displaying correctly #9
* Fixed: Check commission paid on per product basis
* Fixed: Added checks to only fire when required
Version 1.0.2 - 21st September 2015
* Added: da_DK Danish Translation (Thanks Bjorn) #5
* Updated: Credit card icons on checkout page will now only show credit cards that your country accepts (Thanks Bjorn) #6
Version 1.0.1 - 31st August 2015
* Now supports all 135 currencies that Stripe supports #4