Automate your marketplace and save time with WC Vendors Stripe Connect. Use Stripe’s Connect platform to process credit card payments and pay your vendor commissions automatically. Stripe is an affordable payment processor available 34 countries. It has low fees, is easy to set up and easy to use for vendors and customers alike.
This has been written from the ground up using the official Stripe API and WordPress coding standards. This provides a secure, compliant payment gateway for WooCommerce and WC Vendors.
The Stripe Connect plugin requires the following products to function.
WC Vendors Stripe Connect works with WC Vendors Marketplace or WC Vendors Pro.
- Process credit card payments from customers and payout your vendors
- Vendors connect their standard Stripe accounts to receive the commissions instantly
- SCA ready for our European users (using separate charges and transfers)
- Refunds support (only available with WC Vendors Pro)
- Subscriptions support
- Store buyers credit card tokens for a future purchase, and allows them to manage cards from their My Account page (PCI Compliant)
- Supports all currencies that Stripe offers support for (full list here)
- Stripe Account types supported
- Standard Accounts
- Stripe Connect Charge types supported
- Direct charges
- Separate charges
- Both WC Vendors Marketplace and WC Vendors Pro supported
Configuration only takes a few minutes, is not complex, and quite simple. Connecting your Vendors to Stripe is also incredibly easy with the simple one-click button on the Vendor Dashboards Shop Settings page.
Before purchasing our WC Vendors Stripe Connect plugin for WordPress, please ensure that Stripe is supported in your country: STRIPE IN YOUR COUNTRY. For further information, contact Stripe to see if they can, have or will support your country.