The settings page of WC Vendors Membership can be found at WC Vendors > Settings > Membership.
- Enable membership?: Whether to turn on the plugin or not.
- Disable commission: Check this box to turn your marketplace to membership-based only.
- Default product limit: The number of product vendors can publish without subscribing to any plan.
- Default product categories: Categories vendors can choose without subscribing to any plan.
- Show product creation limit: Show product count stat in Pro Dashboard.
- Enable membership select on signup: Let vendors choose and pay for a membership plan when they sign up to become a vendor.
- Message for a vendor to sign up: Show a notice on the Pro Dashboard asking vendors to sign up for a membership plan if they haven’t. Leaving this field empty means disabling this feature.
- Membership required: This feature forces your vendors to sign up for a plan before they can start selling. When this box is checked, all vendor functions will be disabled, a notice will be shown to vendors asking them sign up for a plan.