Home Forums WC Vendors Pro Support 404 Page not on category

NOTICE: We've Moved to a Ticket System for Support

As of August 31, 2017 (12am EST) our support forums will be retired (read-only), and we will be moving to a support ticket system.  This will allow us to better organize and answer support requests, and provide a more personalized experience as we assist our customers.

For the time being, we will leave our forums open for reading and learning while we work on creating a more robust Knowledge Base for everyone to use.

If you are a WC Vendors Pro customer please open a support ticket here. 

If you are a WC Vendors user please open a support ticket on the Wordpress.org forums.

The information on this forum is outdated and in most instances no longer relevant. Please be sure to check our documentation for the most up to date information.

https://docs.wcvendors.com/

Thank you to all of our customers!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    anita
    Participant

When customers click products on the category drop down menu in homepage it display 404 page not, is there anyway it can be fix? Please help thank you.

Anna

Anita,
    Which version of WC Vendors, WC Vendors Pro and WooCommerce are you currently using? That drop down on the page is all related to your theme. Your theme is not yet WC Vendors Pro 1.4+ or WooCommerce 3.0+ compatible. Tell your theme author to update.

anita
    Participant

Hi, Anna I don’t understand the question, but I know I have both wcv, and wcv pro how do I check the one I am using to get ride of the 404 page? please help, this is the admin log in anita, Ps3y3@101 please help I really appreciate thank you

Anna

Anita,
    The category drop down menu you refer to… is it the one that buddyboss has built into that theme?
    If so, then please contact them to ask what the issue is..
    I do not know why it is not working.

Look in your wp-admin > plugins, and tell me- are you running WooCommerce 3.0 or greater? And/Or WC Vendors Pro 1.4 or greater? If so, then BuddyBoss’s theme is not yet compatible.. so please ask if they have an option for you in the meantime.

anita
    Participant

Hi, Anna longtime! I just update the woocommerce plugins and the vendor add product option just stop working, I meaning the update had block option of vendor adding product and gallery product, how do I fix it? please help, it just happened after the new update. Thanks

Anna

Anita,
    Did you also update WC Vendors (v1.9.11), WC Vendors Pro (v1.4.3)?
    How about your theme- was it updated for WooCommerce 3.0 + changes?
    Would you please share your WooCommerce System Status? (wp admin > woocommerce > system Status)

anita
    Participant

Hi Anna can please direct me how to remove seller name from front end products, thanks I really appreciate.

Anna

Anita,
    Where?
    Do you mean the “sold by: ” ?
    And if so, did you want to remove all of the instances of “sold by” or just one area?
    Screenshot? 😉

anita
    Participant

Hi, Anna I just what to remove all from the front end, but when customers click on the products they can see the sold by. Thanks for your help. Business is moving smoothly am glad!

Anna

anita,
    Try putting this in your theme/child theme functions.php file:

remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item', 
    array( $wcvendors_pro->wcvendors_pro_store_controller, 
    'loop_sold_by'), 8 );
    anita
    Participant

Hi, Anna things went wrong when past the php.file on the child theme, it broke the site, I think I did something wrong unknowingly I tried to log in and undo it there was known access to log in. Its showing message which says parse error: syntax error, unexpected remove_action, please how do I fix? I need your help thanks

Anna

@peny-online-shopping
    This happened when you put that in your child theme functions.php file?
    DO you have a site backup?
    Can you connect to your site via FTP?

anita
    Participant

Thanks for replying back I don’t have a site back, but I was able to fix the issue with all page deleted, and when I started allover again adding product it still have the Sam issue of vendor name on front end of home page products. Is ther any way you can help me again by login? because I think am not doing it right. I will really appreciate if you can help thanks

anita
    Participant

Hi, Anna is there any way to fix the vendor page? Because when a vendor added a product when they click publishe there is an error message saying sorry you are not allowed to used this page and they cannot posts product, is there any way to fix it please help thanks I appreciate.

Anna

Anita,
    Please provide me with an admin login & password in a private reply and I will take a look.
    The admin login/pw you gave above is no longer working.

anita
    Participant

Hi Anna I have send you the login name and password, but there was known response, there is another issue product do not show on front page when I added new product.Please how do I fix all this issue I need your help thanks. I added a screen shot

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘WC Vendors Pro Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.